Follow the steps illustrated below to request a translator:
1. Follow the steps to Sign Up.
2. Complete your Beneficiary profile and allow push notifications so you can be notified of messages:
3. On the Beneficiary home, you can start a Translator request by selecting "Select a Language, then the To and From language. If you have purchased Tarjimly Premium, you can add filters and preferences to your request:
4. Wait to be matched with a translator - this should not take more than 5 minutes, but will depend on the language pair. Once you're connected we'll send you a notification and ask for microphone permission so you can start a call:
5. In a Conversation, you can send text, voice notes, pictures, documents, get on an internet call, and even add another number for a 3-way call:
6. Once finished, select end conversation from the menu and provide the feedback and topic tags - this helps us with data and quality control. You can review your old conversation in the messages tab: