How are translators screened for the quality and accuracy of their interpreting/translating?
We create a Tarjimly Score for all translators using:
- Their self-provided proficiency, skill level, expertises, and certificates of language training (such as ATA or CertiLingua).
- Feedback and reviews from real and test conversations manually reviewed by our team of vetted translators.
- Tarjimly language test modules for different languages
- Tarjimly offers an interpreter training that covers interpretation ethics and best practices. Volunteers are tested at the end of the module.
- We have a full-time staff member who is reviewing sessions for quality and for breaches of confidentiality.