We understand that collecting all your tax documents can be time-consuming and complicated.  So if it helps, one of our Pros will file that extension for you; and when you're ready, they'll file your return for you.

In order to have an extension filed on your behalf, you must first submit a job through the platform. Taxfyle Pros are instructed to prepare and file your return before the original deadline.  However, if this isn't possible, your return will be extended at no additional cost. 

Did this answer your question?