We are continually working on improving the sync feature to perform better and more stable, so while using it, you might face some hitches that can be easily solved.
We created some helpful articles to help you fix it:
- When I sync, TeacherKit crashes or fails to complete.
- After I sync, something goes wrong with my data (duplicated or deleted, etc.).
- After I sync, my data is not saved.
If you tried following the mentioned steps in the above articles and things didn't work with you, it is ok. We are here to help you fix that.
The following questions will help us understand and further investigate the issue you are facing while syncing your data:
- What is the issue your facing?
- How many devices are you using?
- Can you share the exact scenario in steps (per device)?
- Did you backup and restore before the sync?
- Can you share with us a link to your backup?
Just send to us here with an answer for the above 5 questions.