For any job, click on Workflows to see all prospective candidates for that job and their respective statuses.
You can also search for a specific candidate, filter by status, or filter by the sourcer.
A quick definition of the various candidate statuses in Teamable:
Sourced. Prospective candidate(s) identified and added to job list in Teamable.
Intro Requested. A warm introduction to one or more first degree connections at you company has been requested.
Action Required. A prospect has been identified. The employee has pushed back for the recruiter to contact or marked as 'don't know' or 'not a match'. You can send a referral message, request an introduction from any other employees who are first degree connections, or reject prospect.
Intro Made. Employee has made warm introduction. You can follow-up or mark the prospect as interested or not interested.
Interview Status. Any prospect marked as interested moves into the interview status category where you can also mark whether they're hired, not hired or an offer has been made.
Note: Teamable will also pick up any interview statuses via your connected ATS and automatically move Teamable sourced candidates to this stage for you.
Teamable helps by providing green buttons next to each candidate with the suggested action and, when you click on the button, Teamable will automatically load the appropriate template for messaging based on the specific status.
These are common statuses and next steps:
- Employee Pending - Initial introductory message sent to employee but employee hasn't yet responded. These are viewable under the 'Intro Requested' stage. Click the 'Send Request' button to send another request. Click the 'Send Message' button to send a direct message to the prospective candidate. Click 'Reject Prospect' to reject the prospective candidate.
- Doesn't Know Well - Your employee has indicated that they don't know the candidate well enough to introduce you. To contact the candidate directly, click on the 'Send Message' button from the Action Required stage. You can also click on 'Reject Prospect' to reject the prospective candidate.
- Recruiter to Contact - Your employee has indicated that they want you to contact the candidate (and to mention their name or not). To contact the candidate directly, click on the 'Send Message' button from the Action Required stage. Note: this candidate will enter your ATS as a prospect for the Job List in which they were referred.
- Intro Made - You have the option of sending a follow up message. Click the 'Follow Up' button to send the message. Click 'Interested' if the candidate is interested (this will move them to the Interview Status stage) or 'Not Interested' if the candidate is not interested. Note: this candidate will enter your ATS as a prospect for the Job List in which they were referred.
Less common statuses and suggested messaging:
- Hiring Manager Pending - You can send a follow-up message to the hiring manager to approve or reject any candidates sent for approval.