Enabling Slack for Teamable:
- Open the admin panel in your Teamable account.
- From the admin panel, navigate to the Slack integration settings.
- Hit the "add to slack" button - this will take you to your Slack workspace settings in-browser.
- Once you're in Slack, you'll see a message asking you for some permissions. Hit approve, and you'll be all set.
Once you allow permissions, you'll be redirected back to your admin panel in Teamable.
Note: If you're not a workspace owner of your Slack workspace, you'll see the following message. Send a quick message to a workspace owner ("app manager") in order to get Teamable approved for your workspace.
What can you do with the Slack app?
- Employees can receive Intro Requests from recruiters and respond in-app
- Employees can refer connections for open positions in-app
- Recruiters can receive employee referrals, review them, and approve/reject
- Recruiters and employees can respond to “@” mentions in notes on potential candidates
- Recruiters and employees can connect their networks in-app