- When you disconnect your social network from Teamable, and your connection is connected to another employee in your company's Teamable account, theconnection remains in Teamable and can be visible on Search page.
- When you disconnect your social network from Teamable, and your connection is not connected to any other employee in company, connection is removed from Teamable in case if they have not been messaged. Here are the cases when your connection will be removed from Teamable:
- they are not sourced for any job
- they are in job's "Sourced", "Hiring Manager Review", "Intro Requested" and "Action Required" phases.
When your connection is removed from Teamable, we are sending an email to job owner notifying them that the prospect is not in workflow any more. Here is how the email to job owner looks like:
3. When your connection has been messaged in Teamable by recruiter or by employee (they are either in "Intro Made" or "Interview Status" stages in a job's workflow), they will still be visible and searched in job's workflow, but they will not be visible on search page. The prospect cannot be added to any job, or moved "from bucket to bucket" or "from job to job" because they don't have any connector in Teamable. If you are also candidate's referrer, then you will be seen in Workflow as referrer. However, the "Connected Via" column will be empty on connector card as you are not connected to prospect any more.
Here is how the referrer's connector card will be displayed in job's worfklow when they disconnect the network.