This guide is intended for the first-time use of the LODEPay Mobile Wallet for members of the LODE community.
Haven’t installed your LODEpay Mobile Wallet yet? Follow these procedures specific to the operating system of your device.
STEP 1: Agree to the Terms of Service
First open the LODEpay Mobile Wallet on your mobile device. The screen below will appear, followed by the Terms of Service section. Read the terms and click “I AGREE” if you agree to the terms.
STEP 2: Setup and confirm your PIN number
CAUTION: Make sure to remember/write down your PIN number and make sure it is secure. Anyone with access to your mobile device and PIN number will be able to access your funds.
Enter a 6 digit PIN number of your choice and confirm it on the following screen.
STEP 3: Record and enter your Recovery Passphrase
*** WARNING ***
Make sure to write down and secure your Recovery Passphrase, it is CRITICAL that you store this information safely as it is the only means of recovering your wallet and its assets. If lost or stolen, you will NOT be able to recover your LODEPay Mobile Wallet or the tokens/coins stored therein.
1. Write down the recover passphrase in the same order provided and store it in a secure location.
After writing the passphrase and double-checking that it is accurate, click on the “I have safely stored my recovery phrase offline” box to activate the checkmark and click on the right arrow button in the bottom right corner.
2. The following screen will ask you to enter the passphrase in the order that was provided to you. Enter it now and click on the right arrow button in the bottom right corner to continue.
STEP 4: Link Your LODE Account
The "My Assets" page of your LODEPay Mobile Wallet will then appear. Click on “Link Your Lode Account” button to link your Members Portal account to your Mobile Wallet.
STEP 5: If you have NOT created a LODE Account previously, you can create a new LODE Account by selecting Option 1 Below.
If you already have a LODE Account, then choose Option 2 to "Link your existing account"
2. Enter your LODE Members Portal username and password and click on the “CONNECT” button to continue.
2. If you’ve secured your Members Portal with a 2FA code (which, for your security, we highly recommend) You will then be prompted to enter the code. Find the Google Authenticator (or alternative app) code you setup and enter it after the prompt, then click on “SUBMIT”. If you have not to activated 2FA at this time, you can skip this step.
3. You will then be prompted to enter your 6 digit LODEPay Mobile Wallet PIN number setup earlier to confirm the linking of your LODE Account . Enter your PIN number to continue.
Success! You have Installed your LODEPay Mobile Wallet and linked it to your LODE Account.
BEFORE YOU CAN PURCHASE AGX AND AUX, YOU WILL NOW BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE KYC (Know your Customer) .
KYC INSTRUCTIONS, CLICK THIS LINK
It may take a few minutes for the assets to populate and sync with your LODE Account Dashboard balances.
Have questions? Take a look at the full list of step-by-step procedures provided for the LODE community.
If you still have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the support team by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen (see image below).
Alternatively, you can also email email@example.com with your full name, username, Lode ID and email you use for the members portal, providing a detailed explanation of the issue you are having and someone contact with you within a business day.