INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, in order to provide an answer to your questions, to resolve your problems, to provide access to our Services, to monitor your use of our Services, to improve the functionality of the Site and Services, to obtain user insight and also for statistic evaluation purposes (to track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers). The following information is collected for the purposes mentioned above:
- Aggregated personal data In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, Company often conducts research on user demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business customer data As described above, Company provides visitor registration services to its business customers through its Risqover Services. In connection with those Services, our business customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services about their visitors for hosting and processing purposes (“Business Customer Data”). Company only uses Business Customer Data per the terms of our relevant agreement with our business customers, or as may be required by law.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
We shall retain your Personal Data and other information collected through the Site for a period of 10 years. In case you would like us to delete your Personal Data, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
As described above, Company provides visitor registration services to its business customers through its Risqover Services. In connection with those Services, our business customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services about their visitors for hosting and processing purposes (“Business Customer Data”). Company only uses Business Customer Data per the terms of our relevant agreement with our business customers, or as may be required by law.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business transfers As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, consultants and related third parties Company, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal requirements Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or others, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Company takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or any form of unlawful processing. Company shall warrant an appropriate level of security, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, and having regard to the risks associated with the Processing and the nature of the data to be protected. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Company via the Internet. To obtain more information on the protection of your Personal Data, please consult our Security Policy.
Except for the processing of the business customer data, we shall act as a data controller and shall comply with all applicable data protection laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING US
The Offix bvba, Lange Rekstraat 9, 9100 Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org