In order to foster a safe, supportive and expressive community we enforce the below moderation guidelines in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- The Mighty is a safe, supportive community where people can come to openly discuss health issues without judgment. In order to keep that atmosphere The Mighty reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. We also reserve the right to terminate any account that violates the Policy.
- Publicly listing personal contact information online is risky and will not be permitted. Personal contact information includes but is not limited to email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses. If any of these are used as a username or display name or appears in your bio, it will be deleted or changed by staff.
- Solicitation of any kind will result in removal of comment(s) and possible termination of an account. Solicitation includes but is not limited to advertisement of merchandise, services, websites, blogs, and podcasts.
- Comments that could be considered graphic or violent and possibly triggering to others in the community will result in removal of comment(s). Some words used can also result in removal of comment(s). Repeated violations can result in removal of account.
- Abuse of other community members will not be tolerated. Personal attacks, threats, and harassment of any kind will result in termination of account. Community members can report any comment or post they feel is abusive as well as provide input on the situation.
- Please remember that you must be 13 years or older in order to join The Mighty community.
You must agree to our Terms & Conditions to use The Mighty.