How do I add The Mighty to Home Screen on my phone or tablet?
- Open themighty.com in the Safari app.
- Tap on the “Share” button (looks like a square with an up arrow)
- Scroll the bottom row until you see plus-sign button that says “Add to Home Screen.”
- Name it whatever you want, press Add in the top right and you’re good to go!
- Open your web browser and go to TheMighty.com
- Tap the settings button on the top right (the three-dot icon) and in the menu tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- Name it whatever you want and then press Add.
Why do I have to keep logging in?
If your device, app or browser is set to clear cookies on a regular basis (when you sign out, restart your computer, close the browser etc.) you will no longer be signed in and will need to log in again the next time you visit the site. Additionally, you will need to sign in on any new device, browser or app that you have previously not signed in before.
Once you sign in and your cookie settings are not set to delete cookies, you will be logged in for a long time and should not have to worry about it in the near future.
Does The Mighty make money from Amazon links?
Yes, we do. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.