We have created a quick guide for getting started using your iPad or iPhone to join your online thera-LINK session.
**STOP HERE IF YOU ARE USING A NEWER IPHONE OR IPAD RUNNING THE LATEST OPERATING SYSTEM (11 OR NEWER), YOU JUST NEED TO OPEN SAFARI AND LOGIN TO THERA-LINK**
- IF USING SAFARI 11+, GO TO SETTINGS>SAFARI>ENABLE CAMERA & MICROPHONE ACCESS. This is off by default.
If you are running an older version of your operating system on your iPhone or iPad, you'll need to download the thera-LINK app first! To get started using thera-LINK from your non-updated iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc...), follow the steps below:
- Open the app store on your device and search for thera-LINK.
2. Download the thera-LINK app from the app store.
3. Now that you have the app, you are prepared for starting an online session.
*NOTE: We recommend you use a wifi connection rather than your 4G wireless signal if at all possible for optimal performance*
To start your scheduled session:
- Open Safari or Chrome on your iOS device and go to https://app.thera-link.com.
2. Click the LOGIN button once you type in your account information.
3. Locate the session you wish to join under the "today's sessions" from the dashboard area and press the JOIN button.
4. You will be dropped into the waiting room. Once the provider has joined the session, you'll be asked to launch the thera-LINK app. Press OPEN when prompted.
5. The app will automatically launch the video and will prompt you to allow your camera and microphone use the first time you join.
*NOTE: We HIGHLY recommend you use a wifi connection rather than your 4G wireless signal if at all possible for optimal performance*