Delivery and shipping

When and how will my order arrive?

Anna avatar
Written by Anna
Updated over a week ago

When will I receive my order?

Any orders placed before 1pm will be shipped same day for next day delivery using Royal Mail Tracked 24. This includes Sundays.

Royal Mail delivers 95% of orders within 25 hours โ€” with the remaining 5% being delivered the following day.

Does my order fit through the letterbox?

Unfortunately these shipping boxes do not fit through the letterbox and cannot be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.

What if I'm not there to receive the delivery?

You can update your delivery options on the Royal Mail website using your tracking number.

Did this answer your question?