To update your card on file with us, please follow the step by step instructions below:
1) Visit howtomanifest.com
2) Click login in the upper right hand corner & input your login credentials
3) Click your profile photo icon in the upper right hand corner
4) Select from the drop down "Add/Change Credit Card" to be directed to the Billing tab of your myTeachable dashboard
5) On the right hand side of the screen next to "Stored Credit Cards" you'll see a button to "Add a new card" - click this & enter in your new card details
6) Once you have entered your new card info, select to "Add Card" to save your card to your profile
YOU ARE NOT DONE YET!
7) Next you'll need to click the drop down menu//down arrow to the right of the To Be Magnetic: Manifestation School at the top half of the screen. You can then select the new card to be used for our school. You will want to be sure to complete this step and set the card for this school or the old card will still be utilized for payment attempts. Please reference the screenshot below for where you will need to select your new card to be used for our school.
Please note if you simply select the card to be used as a default for new schools, this will not also set it as default for our school. You'll need to select the card from the drop down pictured above in order for that card to be utilized for your Pathway payments. Feel free to reference this article from Teachable with more specifics & see the video below for an easy to follow guide.
For further troubleshooting if you're still running into issues, please try disconnecting your user account from your myTeachable account and that should allow you to update your card via your regular user account. You will then want to reconnect your myTeachable account after your payment information has been updated.
*As of 5/8/20 Teachable has updated their frequency of failed payment retries and the final attempt now occurs 14 days after the billing due date.
*As of 12/15/20 Teachable has updated their frequency of failed payment retries and the third attempt now occurs 7 days after the billing due date.
See TBM's official Billing Policy for details of frequency of payment retries.