The ADP Workforce integration is a read-only, nightly sync of your employee directory information into Together Platform. We do not push any data back into ADP.
We use the Workers tables as a source of data.
1. We need information from you to generate a "Certificate Signing Request (CSR)" which registers our API connection
- Organization Name (must be the same string used by your organization when registered with ADP)
- ADP Client ID (Note: If you are an ADP Workforce Now client, your ADP client ID is all the characters to the right of the @ symbol in your ADP Workforce Now login name)
- State, Country for your company
2. Once we have this, we will confirm receipt and THEN we need you to open a support ticket with ADP in the portal. The following is the text you should submit to ADP:
"We are interested in creating an integration with the Workers API. We have already submitted the CSR request via the ADP Certificate Signing Tool. Can you please: 1) Sign the CSR and send it back? 2) Provide a client ID and secret for the integrations?"
Once we have the clientid/secret (1) and signed CSR (2) we predict 2 week turnaround on the completion of the integration.