Connecting to the WebApp via Ledger:
Don't have a Ledger Wallet? Pick one up here (always make sure to navigate to the official Ledger site, and beware of phishing sites.
Set up your ledger wallet as per the instructions and install the Ethereum App on your device.
2. Make sure the ETH app is installed on your wallet.
3. Unlock your wallet and open the Ethereum App
4. Check that 'browser support' is on (Ethereum App → Settings → Browser Support
5. Make sure wallet is unlocked, in the Ethereum app and click 'Connect to Ledger' on the Totle App Website.
6. You're now ready to start trading on Totle!
*NOTE To interact with decentralized applications like Totle using your Ledger Wallet, you'll need Ethereum in your wallet.
More FAQs can be found in the Totle Help Center, and of course reach out to us via Telegram or at email@example.com.