For this, you will need to have a HubSpot form created already to map your Tourial form leads into your account. It can be a custom form dedicated to Tourial (ie. Tourial - HubSpot Form) or one you're already using (ie. Book a Demo)
If you're not sure how to create a HubSpot form, refer to this HubSpot Article, or contact us and we'll be happy to assist.
1. In the Tourial studio, select Forms, then Create a new form
2. At the top, add a form name
3. Below, there are several options to add or edit fields, and style your form. First, click Content to connect your HubSpot form
4. You can add a headline and description text. Select Integration, then Import fields
5. Choose HubSpot for the integration and select a form, then Import Fields
If you have hidden UTM fields in your form, you'll be able to map these as well. Select Hidden from the dropdown and then pick the corresponding UTM parameter
Note: Make sure the number of fields in your Tourial form matches the fields in your HubSpot form, otherwise you'll potentially send empty data or the integration will fail.
6. Style your form as you wish by using the remaining form settings
7. If you choose to show the confirmation modal, you can edit and style it under the Confirmation tab
8. Save your form
When you want to add this form to your Tourial, you'll open the tour in the builder.
1. Select the page you want to add a form to and click Form
2. Choose your form from the dropdown menu and then toggle on Add form
Note: If you're adding this form to the beginning of your tour or somewhere in the middle, checkmark the Gated box. This prevents viewers from proceeding with the tour unless they complete the form.
Success! 🎉 Confirm the connection by sending a test lead through the form to make sure it goes through to your HubSpot account!