Using our system, the tournament director will create the waiver, but it is the coaches responsibility to send them to athletes/parents.
In order to do this, each athelete must have an email address entered.
Related Information: Setting Up Waivers
How to Send Waivers to Players/Parents:
- Log in to your Coach Account.
- On the upper-right hand corner of the screen, click Teams.
- On your Dashboard, click Waivers.
- To send individual emails, click the envelope to the right of each players name. To send waivers to everyone, click Send Waiver Request to XX of XX Athletes.
NOTE: Each athlete will receive an email with a link to fill out the waiver, and a unique verification code that is required to complete the form.
How to see when waivers are due, and who has completed them.
- Log into your Coach Account.
- You will see a notification at the top of your screen if you have waivers that need to be completed. You will also be able to see how many of your athletes have completed the waiver.
- Click on the button to receive a more in depth view.