Sometimes, when the weather is bad or there are unforseen circumstances, you need to shift games around and shorten game times.
To shift games:
- Access your tournament.
- If your schedule is published, click Scheduling > Save/Restore to save the current version. If your schedule isn't published yet, skip to step 3.
- Click Scheduling > Batch.
- Click on the colored box representing each individual game you'd like to shift.
- Above the schedule preview, enter the amount of time you want to shift. (For example, enter 60 to move the times forward 60 minutes, or -60 to move the times back 60 minutes.)
- Click Shift Games.
To shorten games:
- Click General Info
- Change the Schedule Increment as needed. Note that this does not change any game times on the schedule.
- Click Save.
After shifting or shortening games:
- If necessary, go to Fields/Courts > Default Availability to shift the start/end times of the field hours.
- Review your schedule to make sure there are no errors from Schedule > Batch.
- When you're ready to publish, scroll up to the top of the page and click the "Click Here to publish tournament" link.