To begin setup of your white labeled version of the Travefy client-facing mobile apps, you will need to follow the steps below to set up an Apple Developer account and invite the specified Travefy development team members to manage your apps.
1. Set up your Apple Developer Account
Please note Apple charges an annual membership fee for all Apple Developer Accounts.
2. Select join the Apple Developer Program.
3. Click "Enroll" again in the top right.
4. Enable Two-Factor Authentication
You may receive a prompt to enable two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account if you have not already.
5. Invite people to your Developer Account.
Click "Invite People."
6. Invite Travefy Developers
Please invite the following Travefy Developer Account as "Admins" to your Developer account to have the correct permissions to be able to manage and release your apps.
Invite as Admin:
7. Go to App Store Connect and Log In
Go to the App Store Connect site here and log in with your Apple Developer credentials. Then click "Users and Access."
8. Click the plus sign to add new users.
9. Add new users as "Admin" level.
Important: Please be sure to set the following users as "Admin" levels by checking the corresponding box.