Avanti Destinations Itineraries is supported by our PUSH Method and can be exported directly from Avanti's Agent Portal to your Travefy account.
Please note, your email addresses and passwords for the Avanti Destinations Agent Portal Login and your Travefy Login must match exactly the same in case and format.
To do so, please follow the below steps:
1. First, authorize your account to receive Avanti Destinations itineraries. To do this, copy this link: https://travefy.com/account/authorize/avanti and paste this link in the address bar of your Travefy account. Click "confirm" to confirm the authorization.
2. Open your itinerary in the Agent Portal and click on BOOKING ACTIONS/EMAIL followed by Email Passenger Day By Day Itinerary.
3. Click on the "TRAVEFY" button at the top right-hand side of your screen.
4. Your page will reload and there will be a notice that your Itinerary exported to Travefy successfully.
5. Your Avanti Destinations itinerary will be available upon logging in to your Travefy account.
*Note: If you export an itinerary from Avanti, make edits to that trip in Travefy, then re-export that same trip, it will overwrite any changes you've made manually in Travefy for that trip.