To sync your Airbnb calendar correctly, it's important to follow both the import and export steps outlined below.
🎥 Video: Sync your Airbnb calendar with TravelNest
The video below explains how to connect your Airbnb calendar with TravelNest. (duration = 2 mins)
📝 Import your Airbnb calendar into TravelNest
1. Go to Airbnb.co.uk (you'll need to do this from a laptop computer as it is not available on mobile devices at present). Click on Menu > Listings
2. Then choose your property. In this example we're going to sync the calendars for Remarkable 1-Bed Apartment in Edinburgh. So make sure to click on the property.
3. Next, click on Pricing and Availability.
4. Then click on Calendar Sync > Export Calendar.
5. Copy the link from Airbnb. It should look similar to this.
6. Then login to your TravelNest account if you have multiple properties make sure to choose the property you would like to sync the calendars. In this example we're going to sync the calendars for Remarkable 1-Bed Apartment in Edinburgh. So make sure to click on the property.
7. Then go to Booking availability section and click on Edit. You should find the Booking availability section at the end of the page.
8. Once you open the Booking availability section you will be able to see your calendar and under the calendar please click on 'Additional Calendar Features' to see Calendar sync function.
9. Click on the Import Calendar button.
10. Once you click on the Import calendar button will open a window the same as the example below. Please paste the link you copied from Airbnb, name your calendar, and click continue.
📝Export your TravelNest calendar to Airbnb
After importing the Airbnb calendar to TravelNest, it's essential to export the TravelNest calendar to Airbnb to avoid double bookings. Please follow the steps below.
1. Go to your TravelNest account and navigate to the specific property. Head to Booking Availability and click on Export Calendar (found in Additional calendar features) underneath the main calendar.
2. Then copy the TravelNest calendar link.
3. Go back to your Airbnb account click on > Import Calendar
4. Paste the link you copied from the TravelNest account and paste to Calendar Address (URL), name your calendar and click on 'Import Calendar' as follows.
5. Go back to your TravelNest account and you’ll be able to see the synced calendar. Please allow a few hours for the calendar to fully sync up with the external calendar. You should see a green tick mark once this has been completed.
Last Step: Once you have synced your TravelNest calendar to Airbnb calendar, go to 'Fees and channels section' and untick Airbnb to avoid duplicate listings.
If you need additional information on how to manage your channels please check our guide below 👇
In this guide, we cover some key FAQs and explain how it’s important to sync Airbnb calendar with TravelNest 😍
Q: Why do I have to import and export Airbnb calendar to TravelNest?
When calendars are successfully synchronised, they'll update automatically. For instance, any bookings that you receive through Airbnb will be added to your Travelnest calendar. Any bookings received through TravelNest will be added to the Airbnb calendar.
Q: What do I do if I can't manage to sync calendars?
📧 If you need any help setting up calendar sync for your property, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.