If you are using TravelPledge Auctions as your online auction software, you do not need to complete these steps. Your selected TravelPledge experiences will be automatically included in your online auction.
Integrations Mean No More Manual Item Uploads
If you're not using TravelPledge Auctions, TravelPledge's integrations with leading auction software solutions eliminate the need to manually load items. This saves time and reduces error. Click on your auction software provider to learn more.
Don't see your auction software listed above? Get your provider integrated!
Other Auction Software Providers
For auction software providers not integrated with TravelPledge, export a CSV file with your selected TravelPledge experiences in the correct format for importing:
1. After selecting Travelpledge experiences, click Export All from the Home tab.
2. In the popup, choose your online auction solution from the dropdown and agree to display all of the details for each experience.
3. Click Export Experiences to download a CSV file of your selected experiences.
4. Additionally, access the photos for each experience and download them as well.
5. Upload your CSV file and photos to your online auction event. Below are instructions for some common solutions.
- OneCause (Note: import TravelPledge experiences as packages, not items)
- Greater Giving
Note: Perform these steps after finalizing your TravelPledge selections. While you may add additional items later and re-export, you'll have to remove the items from the export that you've already imported to prevent duplicates in your auction software.
Importing not your thing? Copy/paste works too
You can instead copy and paste item information into your online auction solution.
1. Click on the cloud icon for each selected experience.
2. Then, check the agreement to promote all the details of the experience.
3. Click the copy icon next to each field. This will copy the field's values which you can paste into your online auction solution.
4. Once you've copied an item's headline, description, restrictions and other details into your online auction, access and download any photos using the photos button.
5. Upload the photos into your online auction.