You can customize how you would like to handle issues for Check-Ins by going to Triib Settings > Check In Settings.
By default, the behavior of Check-In is to let someone check in with an issue (ie-full class) check in.
We recommend clicking "Use the Unified Check In behavior" so that the Check-In experience is unified across the different methods of checking in.
By enabling the options, it won't allow someone to Check-In with an issue for the following:
- Class Size Limit Met or Exceed
- Using Alert Non RSVP'd members from kiosk settings
- No Remaining Attendances
- Members doesn't have a plan/attendance packs that allow access to the class
- Member's plan is currently on hold
- Attend too many classes in row (this is set under Edit Affiliate Settings)
- Member hasn't signed a contract
- Member has an overdue cash payment
- Member has a declined automatic payment