- Sending an invitation from the platform
- With your unique invitation link
1. Sending an invitation from the platform
This is the most completed way of inviting and referring a candidate. Simply enter the candidate's email, the reason why you know each other and click on “Invite candidate”. Once you have clicked, we'll give you the option of adding a referral about that candidate before sending the invitation email.
The candidate will receive an invitation email explaining what Circular is, how to register and who invited them along with the referral text in case there's one.
This is an example:
Once you have invited them, the candidate must register to be part of the community (according to the GDPR regulations). This is important: we will not save or have access to a candidate's information unless it is registered.
2. With your unique invitation link
If you prefer to be the one to explain Circular to the candidate you can share your unique invitation link (you have it here) via the channel you want.
A very extended option is to add it in the disposal email. Here you have an example with the text that we propose:
"[Company name] is part of Circular, an invite-only talent community where we'd like to invite you so that you can receive opportunities from the best startups and tech companies. Here is my invitation:
Why would I invite candidates to Circular?
- Because you improve your candidate experience by helping the candidate find their next job at top startups and tech companies (Circular is invite-only).
- Because you receive more candidates: the more candidates you recommend, the more you receive.
- To keep the community alive: Circular only works if everyone invites good candidates.