Q: I'm affiliated with UCSF and interested in getting more involved with Health Hub. How can I become a UCSF Navigator and what’s in it for me?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to become a UCSF Navigator.
- The commitment is minimal. We do not ask more than 20 hours per year (i.e. 2 hours per month) and we provide tools to maximize efficiency in your role as a Navigator.
- As a Health Hub Navigator, you will be the first point of contact for collaboration opportunities in your department and specialty area.
- We screen all inbound requests from vetted start-up companies looking for PIs, clinical advisors, and/or partners for pilot projects and clinical trials.
- To determine a qualified match with the right UCSF expert, we consult with you first, and in some cases ask that you make a referral and connection. Simple.
What you get:
- Exclusive access to intimate, curated Navigator events to expand your network
- Listing on the Health Hub website as a UCSF HealthHub Navigator
- Ability to add “HealthHub Navigator” to your UCSF and LinkedIn profiles, CV, to grow your visibility as a leader in Health Innovation
- Visibility on current trends and latest novel solutions in health innovation