Your UPRIGHT GO was designed to help and support a healthy, active lifestyle as part of your daily routine. With that in mind, here are a few guidelines for correct and successful usage so you can count on it to help you train and boost your posture habits in the best way possible.
- Use your UPRIGHT GO in an indoor environment, such as your home or office, where you’re likely to be seated at a desk for extended periods, walking around, or standing still.
- Put on your GO as soon as you get to your desk in the morning. GO-getters get results!
- Once you meet your daily training goal, switch to tracking mode to keep tabs on your progress and continue making the most of your GO throughout the day.
- Take off your GO at the end of the day and leave it charging on your desk inside its case. That way, you’ll never run out of juice... and neither will your device!
- Use your GO daily; consistency is key for the best results.
- Use your GO outdoors when it’s very hot or humid, as sweat may cause the adhesive to come loose and your device to fall off. The same goes for any activity or exercise that causes you to sweat significantly.
- Take your GO for a swim. It should be able to withstand a quick shower if you forget to take it off, but we don’t recommend submerging it in water.
- Wear your GO to bed. It’s not designed to track sleeping posture, and the vibrations may be disruptive.
Now GO forth and succeed!