Your UPRIGHT GO 2 was designed to help and support a healthy, active lifestyle as part of your daily routine. With that in mind, here are a few guidelines for correct and successful usage, so you can count on it to help you train and boost your posture habits in the best way possible.
- Use your GO daily; consistency is key for the best results.
- Use your UPRIGHT GO 2 in an indoor environment, such as your home or office, where you’re likely to be seated at a desk for extended periods, walking around, or standing still.
- Put on your GO as soon as you get to your desk in the morning. GO-getters get results!
- Meet your daily Uptime goal, and keep track of your performance overtime.
- Take off your GO at the end of the day and leave it charging on your desk inside its case. That way, you’ll never run out of juice... and neither will your device!
- Use your GO outdoors when it’s very hot or humid, as sweat may cause the adhesive to come loose and your device to fall off. The same goes for any activity or exercise that causes you to sweat significantly.
- Take your GO for a swim, shower, sauna, or any other facility that may contain water or humidity. The device is not water-proof.
- Wear your GO to bed. It’s not designed to track sleeping posture, and the vibrations may be disruptive.