Who is eligible to live with urbanest in London?

Updated over a week ago

urbanest provides student accommodation in seven great locations in Central London.

Full-Time Students
To live with us, you need to be a full-time student at any University and be matriculated for the duration of your time with us.

You must turn 18 during your stay, so you can be 17yo when you check-in as long as you turn 18 before the end of your tenancy.

We accept both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.

To check availability or to book a room, simply click on the button below:

Language School Students / Interns
We are partnered with Kaplan and EF Education first to provide a limited number of rooms for their students. To book accommodation while you are studying at either Kaplan or EF, simply contact your representative there who will be able to help.

We have a small number of rooms available for the summer period available to students. Please contact us for availability.

Did this answer your question?