If you have a store on Etsy, you can connect your Etsy account to the content section as a live feed, so that you can view all your Etsy Shop photos in your Feeds section and schedule photos in bulk.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to add your Etsy shop photos to your feeds content.
1. Click on "Content" from the panel on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the "+" button which can be found in the "Feeds" sub-section.
3. This will open up a window to source content from multiple places. Click on the Etsy option on top of the window.
4. Click on "Connect Etsy"
5. A new window will open asking you to fill in your Etsy credentials. Enter your Etsy email or username and password and click on "Sign In"
6. You will be directed to an authorization screen to allow Viraltag to connect to your Etsy account. If you would like to proceed, click on "Allow Access"
7. You will see your Feeds page. Click on your Etsy account from your Feeds list.
You will now be able to see all your Etsy Shop photos under the Feeds section in the Explore tab. You can schedule directly from here by clicking on the image and clicking on the red "Schedule" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.