Canva is a great tool for creating original graphics to share on social media. That's why we added a Canva plugin, so you can use Canva without leaving Viraltag. Learn how to use Canva with Viraltag in the video demo or the detailed steps below.
1. Click on "Explore" from the panel on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the "Design" button from the tab on the top. You can then select your design options according to the social profile by clicking on the blue "Design in Canva" button under the relevant social profile.
3. You will be directed to the Canva sign up screen. If you do not have an account with Canva, you can choose to sign up. If you already have an account, enter your login credentials and click on "Log In"
3. You can use a whole host of features on Canva. To know more about the features, click on Canva Support. Once you have chosen your image, drag it to the the white space in the middle of the screen.
4. Click on "Publish" on the top right hand corner of the window once you have finished editing your image.
5. Once Canva finishes preparing your design, the scheduling window will open with your finished image. All your Canva designs will be saved in the Design tab. You can come back to this at any time and schedule the same designs as often as you like.