You can add an RSS Feed to the content section so that all the photos from this RSS feed will appear in the content section and you can schedule directly from here.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to add an RSS Feed.
1. Click on "Explore" from the panel on the left side of the screen.
2. Under the Feeds section, click on "+" next to 'Feeds' .
3. You can choose to search feeds by topic or you can add feeds manually.
If you want to add feeds manually, click on "Add Feed Manually" at the top right corner of the window.You can add a name for your feed as you would want it to appear on your feeds list and the URL for the RSS Feed. Click on "Add Feed" and your feed will appear in the feeds list.
4. To add feeds by topic, click on 'Search by Topics' on the left hand corner of the window and type in any topic in the search bar for which you would like to see feeds suggestions. Click on the search icon at the right hand side of the search bar.
5. You will get a list of feeds suggestions for the topic you have searched for. You can add any of these feeds by clicking on the "Add" button on the right hand side of every feed.
6. You will get an "Added" message after you have added a feed. You can choose to add more than one feed and you will get the same message after every added feed. Click on "Done" when you have finished adding all the feeds.
7. Photos from the feeds will appear in the 'Feeds' subsection of the 'Explore' page.