You can connect your Instagram account to the content section so that you can view all your Instagram photos easily along with your other content feeds, and post them elsewhere in bulk.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to add your Instagram photos to your feeds content.
1. Click on "Explore" from the panel on the left side of the screen.
2. Under the Feeds section, click on "+" to add a new feed.
3. This will open up a window to source content from multiple places. Click on the Instagram option on top of the window.
4. Click on "Connect Instagram" to connect your Instagram account with Viraltag.
5. A new window will open asking you to fill in your Instagram credentials. Enter your Instagram username and password and click on "Log In"
6. You will now be able to see all your Instagram photos under the Feeds section in the Explore tab. You can schedule directly from here by clicking on the image and clicking on the red "Schedule" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.