Installing the Chrome Extension
Our Viraltag Toolbar buttons allow you to schedule images from any website with a simple click. To get started, you first need to install the button from the Viraltag website.
1. Click on "Settings" from the panel at the left of the screen
2. Click on "Extensions" tab
3. Here is how you download the button for Chrome. Click on the 'Install Extension' button
4. You will be redirected to the Chrome app store where the Viraltag app will open automatically. Click on the "Add to Chrome" button on the top right hand corner of the window.
You will see a pop up asking for permission to add the Viraltag Chrome Extension. To proceed, click on "Add extension".
5. Your Viraltag Toolbar Button has been installed and you can see it in your toolbar.
Downloading the Bookmarklet to your Toolbar (Safari/Internet Explorer/Edge/Firefox)
1. Step 1 and 2 is the same as what has been explained under Installing the Extension.
2. Then click on the blue 'Viraltag' Bookmarklet, hold it and drag it to your bookmarks toolbar.
3. You can now use the Bookmarklet button from your toolbar to schedule images from anywhere in the web, except for Pinterest.