You can connect your Flickr account to the content section, so you can view all your Flickr photos in your Feeds section and schedule photos in bulk.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to add your Flickr photos to your feeds content.
1. Click on "Explore" from the panel on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the "+" button under the 'Feeds' subsection to add new feeds.
3. This will open up a window to source content from multiple places. Click on the Flickr option on top of the window.
4. Click on "Connect Flickr" to connect your Flickr Account as a Feed.
5. A new window will open asking you to fill in your Yahoo credentials. Enter your Yahoo username and password and click on "Sign In"
6. You will be directed to an authorization screen to allow Viraltag to link to your Flickr account.
Viraltag will be able to
- Access your Flickr account
- Upload, Edit, and Replace photos and videos in your account
- Interact with other members' photos and videos
Viraltag will not be able to
- Delete photos and videos from your account
If you would like to proceed, click on "OK, I'll Authorize it"
7. You will see your Feeds page. Click on your Flickr account from your Feeds list.
8. You will now be able to see all your Flickr photos under the Feeds section in the Explore tab. You can schedule directly from here by clicking on the image and clicking on the red "Schedule" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.