You can connect your Pinterest account to the Explore section, so you can view all your Pins in your Feeds section and schedule photos in bulk.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to add your Pins to your Feeds content.
1. Click on "Explore" from the panel on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the "+" button under the 'Feeds' subsection to add new feeds.
3. This will open up a window to source content from multiple places. Click on the Pinterest option on top of the window.
4. Type in your Pinterest Username in the Search bar and click on 'Add Feed' in the bottom right of the window.
5. Click on your Pinterest Page in the Feeds section in the 'Explore' sub-section
6. You will now be able to see all your Pins under the Feeds section in the Explore tab. You can schedule directly from here by clicking on the image and clicking on the red "Schedule" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.