You can choose to upload images from your Dropbox account.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to upload from Dropbox.
1. Click on '+' from the panel at the left of the screen or select 'Create a Post'
2. This will open a window allowing you to choose where you would like to upload your images from. Click on the Dropbox icon on the left of the window.
3. You will be prompted to connect your Dropbox account to access your photos. Click on "Connect to Dropbox"
4. A new tab/window will open asking for Dropbox login credentials. Enter the Dropbox email id and password and click on "Log in"
5. You will now be redirected back to the Viraltag page and will be able to see all the photos on your Dropbox account. Select the image that you wish to schedule, wait for it to load, and click on the "Upload" button on the bottom right hand corner of the window.
6. You can now schedule your image as you normally would. If you would like more details on how to proceed from here, click here.