If you would like to upload a photo to Viraltag from Facebook, follow these instructions.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to upload from Facebook.
1. Click on '+' from the panel at the left of the screen or on 'Create a Post'
2. This will open a window allowing you to choose where you would like to upload your images from. Click on the Facebook icon on the left of the window.
3. You will be prompted to connect your Facebook account to access the photos on your Facebook profile. Click on "Connect to Facebook"
4. Enter your Login credentials and password, then click on 'Log In'
5. A new tab/window will open asking for permission to receive info about your public profile, friend list, photos, videos and likes. If you would like to change what Viraltag will have access to, click on "Change"
6. You will see a list of info that Viraltag will have access to. You can change that by clicking on the blue ticks next to each category. Click on "OK" when you're done.
7. You will now be redirected back to the Viraltag page and will be able to see all the photos on your Facebook profile/page. Select the image that you wish to schedule and click on the "Upload" button on the bottom right hand corner of the window.
8. You can now schedule your image as you normally would. If you would like more details on how to proceed from here, click here.