In the Reports section, you will find a tab specific to Instagram for our Advanced plans. Here you can measure and analyze your Instagram activity.
Take a look at the video or step-by-step tutorial given below to get a better idea of how to use this feature -
Connect Instagram Analytics
1. Click on "Reports" from the panel on the left hand side of the screen
2. Click on "Instagram Analytics" from the tab at the top of the screen
Using Instagram Analytics
You can access your Instagram data in the form of a graph.
1. The graph shows you the number of Posts, Likes and Comments for a particular set time period.
If you hover your cursor over the blue line in the graph, you will be able to see the number of posts you have posted on a particular date. In addition to this you can hover over the purple line to see the number of comments, and the green line to see the number of likes.
2. You can also change the date range by clicking on the date range that appears on the top right hand corner of the graph. You will get multiple pre-set options such as Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, This month, Last month, All Time, and Custom. You can also manually enter in the dates.
If you click on "All Time", you will be able to see your Posts, Comments and Likes for the time your Instagram account has been active, month-wise.
3. You can also take a look at the growth in the number of Instagram followers under the "Followers Growth" section. The yellow line in the graph depicts the number of followers in a particular set time period.
4. Under 'Most Engaging Content' you can view posts that have got maximum likes and comments.