If you'd like to pin an image to multiple boards at once, you can create a board list. This is a group of boards that you can select at once for scheduling.
You'll be able to pre-save a number of boards into a group so that you can select this group instead of manually selecting the boards that fall under this group.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to create and pin to your Boards List.
1. Click on the "Accounts" section from the panel on the left hand side of the web app. Next to your connected Pinterest account, click on the blue "Manage Board Lists" button.
2. Click on "Create Board List"
3. Type in a name for your Boards List where it is indicated.
4. Choose the boards that you would like to be grouped under this Boards List. Click on the drop down next to the connected Pinterest account and select a board. The selected board will appear below the Pinterest account. You can repeat this process to add as many boards as you want.
5. Click on "Save" after you have selected all your boards.
6. You will be able to see your saved Boards List. If you wish to delete this Boards List, click on the "x" next to it.
7. To use this board while scheduling to Pinterest, click on the Boards drop down next to your Pinterest account. You'll be able to see your saved Boards List. If you select this, all the boards that are grouped under this list will be auto-populated.