The "Home" page in your Viraltag platform allows you to get a basic overview of all your posts. You can visit the Home page by clicking on the "Home" icon from the left hand panel on the screen.
Take a look at the description given below to get a brief idea of all the tabs in the Home page.
Click on "Scheduled Posts" to view all your scheduled posts
There are 2 options to view your scheduled posts - chronological view and calendar view.
Your posts will appear as a list in the order that it was scheduled.
View: To view your posts in chronological order, click on the list view icon on the top right hand side of the screen.
Edit: Click on the 'Edit' button next to the post to edit the description, link and the scheduled time of the post.
If you edit the time of post, your scheduled posts will be re-ordered in the list view to reflect the new chronological order.
Delete: If you would like to delete any post, click on the 'Delete' button next to the post.
Your posts will appear in a calendar format according to the days of the week. If there are multiple posts in a day, these will appear according to the scheduled time.
View: To view your posts in calendar order, click on the icons view on the top right hand side of the screen.
Within the calendar view, your posts will appear for the current week and according to each day of the week. To change the week, click on the right and left arrow buttons on either side of the current week.
Edit: You'll be able to edit the description, link and the scheduled time of the post. To edit the post, click on image that you would like to edit.
In addition to viewing Scheduled posts, there are a couple of other features on the Home page you can make use of -
- Drafts - The Drafts sub-section helps you view posts that you have saved as drafts to post at a later date. Click here to know more about how this works.
- Recent Posts - Click on Recent Posts to see posts that you have scheduled and have just been posted on your social media accounts.
- Evergreen Content - Evergreen Content is used in conjunction with Posting Schedule. Once you have saved your pre-set times in the Posting Schedule, Evergreen content will kick in if there are any empty time slots. You can click on this tab to see posts you have marked as 'Evergreen'. Click here to know more about how this feature works.
- Failed Posts - The Failed Posts tab shows you the posts that have not been posted on your social media profiles because of some error which will be mentioned underneath the posts in red. Do contact us by clicking the Chat icon in case you are not able to rectify the error and we'll help you out right away!
- Posting Schedule - Your Posting Schedule is specific time slots for each social network that dictate when content added to your queue will be posted. Click on this link to know more about this feature.
Clicking on the 'Post Preview' icon while scheduling a post lets you sneak a peak at what it will look like, when it goes live on social media.
This way you can -
- Easily make edits to your posts if you think they need any changes
- Be sure that what you see is what you get 😉