The amount of volunteer organizations and volunteer programs has highly increased during the last decade. There are thousands of different opportunities and we know that especially for interested volunteers it's difficult to select a trustworthy and reliable volunteer organization.
In order to solve this uncertainty among volunteers, the organizations on Volunteer World are all thoroughly examined before being published. Thus the quality of volunteer organizations and programs we are cooperating with is very high already.
Volunteer World's green badge of quality
On top of that, Volunteer World takes action to additionally award organizations that have proven to be highly reliable on our platform. In order to transparently indicate this high quality, Volunteer World has developed the green badge of quality.
This badge symbolizes
- and a High-Quality Communication
How to receive Volunteer World's badge of quality?
In order to receive Volunteer World's green badge of quality, a volunteer organization needs to fulfill a choice of our selection criteria. Volunteer World developed these selection criteria based on research and profound experiences with many volunteer organizations and volunteers worldwide.
To be more specific, Volunteer World's green badge of quality examines if the following criteria are fulfilled:
- A significant number of volunteers placed through Volunteer World - Thus Volunteer World can guarantee that the social project has fulfilled all of the criteria below.
- A high-quality communication - The social project sticks to Volunteer World's communication policies and communicates in a respectful and honest manner with interested volunteers and Volunteer World's management support team. The project always sends detailed answers to the volunteer's questions.
- A quick response time - The social project responds to potential volunteers and Volunteer World's management support team within 1-2 work days.
- High-quality project and program descriptions - The social project's mission, vision, goals and social impact are clearly stated and the volunteer programs contain all necessary information.
- A measurable social impact - The social project actually contributes (to a great extent) with its volunteer work to the fulfillment of one or more Sustainable Development Goals established by the UN.
Do you think your volunteer organization also earns the green badge of quality?
Please contact email@example.com or our live chat to gain further information.
Please note that social projects and volunteer programs without our badge of quality are also a good choice to volunteer with. Keep in mind, that especially volunteer organizations that are new on Volunteer World, typically don't have the green badge of quality, yet.