Parking in the East Village can be a breeze if you know where to look. Here are some helpful hints to keep in mind when you visit Walnut Creek Downtown.
Church Parking Lot
We have off-street parking available on the south side of our building (on the corner of E. 4th & Walnut Street). There is also parking along the alley that is adjacent to the west side of our building. Both areas can be accessed from Walnut Street. Our main entrance faces Walnut Street.
Street parking is free during all of our weekend services. Spots are often available on E. 4th between Walnut Street & Court Avenue.
The LifeServe Blood Center allows parking in their lot on Saturday nights for $5 and on Sunday for free. Their parking lot is just across E. 4th on the East side of Walnut Creek Downtown. You can enter this lot from E Locust Street, Walnut Street, or E. 5th.
Recommendations & Alternatives
- Bus / There is a Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART) bus stop on the north side of our building on the corner of E. 4 and Locust St. Visit DART's website to plan your trip.
- Uber / Uber is a quick and easy way to visit Walnut Creek Downtown (especially during our Saturday evening services). Have your driver drop you off in our south parking lot. There is a convenient drop-off area right next to our main entrance.
- Carpool / Going with a group of friends? Make your visit more fun by piling into your friend's car. It helps us out with limited parking and it can save you a few bucks. Use the Square Cash app to reimburse your friend for gas money.
- Bike / Walnut Creek Downtown is easily accessed by bike. There are bike lanes on Walnut Street, and we have plenty of places to lock up your bike when you arrive. We recommend planning out your route on Google Maps. You may discover a trail you didn't know existed!
- Contact us / Need someone to pick you up? Please call us Tuesday-Friday, and we will do our best to line something up and get back to you. Leave us a voicemail at 515-418-9994 ext. 725 and include your name, phone number, address, and what service you'd like to attend.