Absolutely, WayPay gives you the capability to add any number of users and assign permissions to users based on the role that the user plays within your organization.
Now, WayPay has expanded from two to four pre-defined roles.
1. Super Admin
- The user who creates the WayPay account will automatically be assigned the permissions of a Super Admin role
- Super Admin has full access to the portal features and can perform any function in the portal including adding any other user, approve payments and make changes to the business profile
- Users who were previously ‘Admins’ would become ‘Super Admins’
- Admin can perform most functions in the portal with the exception of adding new users, roles and user groups
- If any user was delegated any task (using the Delegate feature), would also become an Admin
Approvers will be able to approve payment orders, add or edit suppliers, and bank accounts
4. Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk has the ability to view all payables and create an order
You might be interested in the following questions