Do you need to file an Extended Health Claim with your insurance provider?

We've put together a list of Extended Health Claim forms by provider below.

*Please note, these forms were compiled by our Client Services team at Wellin5 but may not be the correct form depending on your specific plan with your provider.

Please double-check with your insurance provider before submitting one of the following forms.


Sunlife website

📞 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433)

⬇️ Download Sunlife Extended Health Care Claim Form (EHC-E)


Manulife website

📞 1-800-268-6195

⬇️ Download Manulife Group Benefits Extended Health Care Claim Form (GL3585E)

Pacific Blue Cross:

Pacific Blue Cross website

📞 1 877 PAC-BLUE(1 877 722-2583)

⬇️ Download Pacific Blue Cross Extended Health Care Standard Claim Form

Green Shield:

Green Shield website

📞 Contact Form

⬇️ Download Green Shield General Claim Submission Form

❓ Not sure if you have coverage?

If you are not sure if you have coverage, here are some questions to ask your insurance provider or employee benefits provider:

✅ Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider:

  • What type of counselling does your insurance cover?
    > Every plan is different and some cover registered social workers, counsellors or psychologists/psychiatrists.

  • What is the total amount of coverage?
    > Find out how much coverage you have in dollars to check how many sessions you can have covered before self-pay.

  • What is the total number of sessions or number of clinical minutes covered?
    > Some plans may only cover up to 5 clinical hours for example.

Still not sure if your Wellin5 counselling is covered by your insurance? See "Is Wellin5 covered by insurance/employee benefits?"

Did this answer your question?