Transcripts received from schools outside of the United States will need to be translated by WES (World Education Services). Your admissions counselor will help you through the process which involves sending your official transcripts directly from your former school to WES who will then translate them and send them to Westminster. The cost varies depending on the length of transcript and whether you also need to have it translated into English. Most WES translations average around $200 USD. 

Did this answer your question?