No, the MAC doesn’t provide the training required by state licensing boards or prepare you for states licensure exams. Westminster also does not provide any documentation required by these licensing boards to verify coursework taken. However, there are some states who do not require this documentation and our degree may help meet the requirements of those states. Check with your state licensing board for more information. 

Westminster counseling degree graduates have pursued occupations in various fields of specialization such as  

  • campus ministry
  • adoption agencies
  • missions
  • church staff
  • counseling centers 
  • social work
  • educational institutions
  • nurses and doctors 

Be in touch with our team if you’d like to find out whether our MAC could be a good fit for your employment and ministry goals. 

Did this answer your question?