What does the integration between WeThrive & PeopleHR do?
The integration is a one-way flow of your employee records from PeopleHR to WeThrive – this means you do not have to manually update WeThrive when there are changes in your organisation.
What information is copied across?
Below shows the field mapping from PeopleHR to WeThrive:
- Email > Email
- First Name + Last Name > Name
- Job Role > Team
- Location > Location
- Department > Department
- Reports To > Manager
- Unit (leave empty)
Note: If you have any extra custom fields in WeThrive these will remain blank when you sync your data.
WeThrive uses the email address as the unique identifier for each of your employees. For the sync to work everyone must have a unique and valid email address.
How to integrate WeThrive and PeopleHR
To connect WeThrive and PeopleHR follow these simple steps;
- Follow these instructions in the PeopleHR help files to create your API key https://help.peoplehr.com/en/articles/1970068-creating-an-api-key
- Copy your production API key to your clipboard.
- On your WeThrive profile page click on the integrations tab.
- Paste your API key into the appropriate field for PeopleHR.
- Press the ‘Setup PeopleHR integration’ button.
- A confirmation message will appear in the top right of the screen that the API link has been established.
- Go to your WeThrive people page and press ‘Sync PeopleHR.
- Once the sync is complete your people will appear in the table with the appropriate data fields.
How do I update WeThrive with employee changes?
Simply go to your People table in WeThrive and press ‘Sync PeopleHR'. The following updates will be made:
- New staff will be added (provided you have sufficient licences).
- Any changes of team etc will be updated (these changes will be reflected in your next survey).
- Leavers will be marked as inactive (their data will remain in WeThrive so that historical reports are accurate).