You can email Reports to any User - including yourself - as frequently as you wish. You can do this at the top of any Report preview page, by clicking 'Share'.
This will bring up the following modal - this is where you set up the sharing of reports by email to other users. Fill in the following information:
- Select a Title and Description for the report.
- Select the user(s) you wish to send it to, which can include yourself.
- Then, choose the frequency at which you want to send it - either Right Now, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly – and, if one of the latter four, on what day and time you want it to start and end.
- Tick the box if you want to attach a PDF (or XLSX, if applicable) of the report to the email (the default is to send the user a link to the report in the WeTrack system).
- Click 'Save' to set up the sharing.
Managing shared reports
In the Shared Reports tab of the reporting homepage, you can use the drop-down menu to view 'Reports shared with me', 'Reports I shared', and, if you are an admin user, 'All Shared Reports'.
Reports shared with me
This provides a list of the reports that someone has shared with you and that you will be receiving by email on a regular basis. You cannot edit these reports, but you can unsubscribe from them at any time. You can re-share these reports with further users by clicking the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the row, clicking 'Preview', and then 'Share' at the top of the page.
Reports I shared
This is where you go to manage reports that you have shared with other users. You can use the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the row to preview, edit or delete a report. Editing a report will also edit the version of the report that is being shared. Deleting a report will delete the report for anyone it has been shared with, including re-shares. To share the report with additional users, go into 'Preview', and then 'Share' at the top of the page to adjust any details.
All shared reports
Here, admin users have oversight of all reports that are being shared by any user of the system. You can preview, edit or delete any of these live reports, giving you powerful control over the reports that are being sent among your team. It enables admin users to ensure that reports are being sent uniformly, with one master version of a report.