Security Questionnaires can be requested and canceled by opening the Vendor Catalog and then selecting the Vendor you would like to take action on. A questionnaire request can also be CANCELED and REASSIGNED after it was requested.
Ideally, the vendor is expecting a questionnaire request. If not, it may help to reach out and inform the vendor that the assessment request will be facilitated through Whistic.
Here is the process:
1. Open the Vendor Catalog from the main menu
2. Find the Vendor you would like to take action on.
3. In the Vendor Profile, the first dropdown menu is Assessment Activity. Select the button, Request Questionnaires.
4. A window will appear with a list of contacts. Select the contact you would like to receive the request. If the correct contact is not listed, you can Add New Contact from here as well.
5. Next, you will see a list of your questionnaires. Select the one(s) you would like to request.
6. The final window will confirm all the information. If everything looks good, select Send to Vendor.
The contact will receive an email from Whistic inviting them to register and complete the questionnaire. Once complete, the vendor contact will share the questionnaire with you for review. You will be notified via email.
Conduct a review of the questionnaire
Ask follow up clarification questions